Clients include schools, charities and small businesses
40 years of expert knowledge in the office equipment industry
One deeply powerful goal: to ensure schools and charities are NOT tied into money draining contracts
A ‘leave no stone unturned’ ethic sees repeated high praising testimonials and £1,000,000’s saved.
Schools we already work with have had thousands of pounds reimbursed from being overcharged by suppliers – and this money can be reclaimed.
- It’s not about legal compliance
- It’s not about quotations and finance
- It’s not about selling you new equipment (we don’t do that)
- It’s about contracts that are fair, transparent and based on real information
- New school budgets will be created in April 2014. Fair Contract Associates Ltd’s mission is to ensure as many schools as possible have their service and maintenance contracts reviewed prior to April or nearest.
- With repeated media reports of recent service and maintenance contract extortions, and school and charity budgets seeping out £1000’s to unnecessary contracts, one man and his team successfully tackle this murky minefield, often resulting to threats of lawsuits from leasing and servicing companies.
- Many clients initially turn to lawyers to ask “Is this contract fair?” and have quotes of £1000’s for their fees whereas they can have Chas Jordan’s expert 40 years of knowledge of the field for only £750 per annum, and this includes reviewing multiple contracts.
KILLER FACTS AND STATS
- Fair Contracts Associates assure an average saving of at least £3000; to date the largest saving from negotiation stands at £2.08 million.
- When dealing in the education sector, 10% of the annual fee £750 will be directly invested back into the school
- Seeks to set up an annual subscription service which can be called upon at any time by subscribers to have contracts and orders screened prior to being signed
QUOTE FROM CHAS JORDAN
“We do not sell any other products or services; we do not have ulterior motives. We focus on what is important in these cases, fairness in everything we do being our highest priority. With a 95% success rate for every case we take on, we can ensure peace of mind to your buying decisions.”
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Hawk eyes for reviewing contracts using 40 years insider industry knowledge.
Contract reviews and renegotiations.