In order to have real meaning and for it not to be just another deceptive rouse, The Fairness Charter process has a number of grounding pointers.
- As a qualifying supplier you must commit 100% to The Fairness Charter which covers sales behaviour, contract clauses, presentation and back office checks and review processes to identify and rectify potential malpractice.
- New contracts day forward, are audited on a statistical basis each period.
- There are fees to pay which are based on your annual turnover.
- There are penalties: we operate a ‘3' strikes and you're out policy’.
- Despite the best intentions, mistakes can occur. If they do, affected clients are informed and if appropriate they are compensated, and changes to internal processes may need to be made. It may also require some element of staff retraining. However, if this happens 3 times during any 18 month period, you risk being barred from The Fairness Charter accreditation …….. forever.
- Once qualified, you will be licensed to use The Fairness Charter, logos, the sales pack and have your current contracts vetted and once they are approved, printed with a Fairness Charter seal, (we will print your contracts for you).
- Your details are added to The Fairness Charter website where buying groups and potential customers are encouraged to go to find approved suppliers in their geographical area / postcode. Each search should return at least 3 dealers in an area and each listing includes statistical results of the audit for each company featured.
- We publicise the fact that you are accredited and committed to The Fairness Charter
- Confidentiality of commercial information is assured and maintained at all times, with the single exception that should the dealer fail the 3 strikes rule, that failure will be noted prominently on The Fairness Charter website. Similar notices may appear on both social and other media networks noting the fact that they are no longer accredited or able to operate under The Fairness Charter.
- The Fairness Charter is the new way for you to gain and retain customers, it’s painless, it works and if you can see the benefits, then this is your opportunity to get on board.
If you are ready to commit to The Fairness Charter, complete the online application form here or email us and we will contact you